Next Generation Haiti
Next Generation Haiti Program was established to assist young Haitian men and women with obtaining a university degree in the program of their choice. The information below describes the program criteria and what Haiti Children Project agrees to provide students accepted to the program.
STUDENTS REQUESTING ENTRANCE INTO THE NEXT GENERATION PROGRAM MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- The student requesting assistance must be approved by the board of Haiti Children Project.
- Pass all exams required for high school/college graduation and admittance to University.
- Apply for and obtain admission to a university of his or her choice.
- Make all living and housing arrangements while attending university.
- Enroll in university courses and request that the university send an invoice for tuition to HCP.
- Send official grade report, when courses are complete to HCP.
HAITI CHILDREN PROJECT WILL PROVIDE STUDENTS ACCEPTED INTO THE PROGRAM WITH THE FOLLOWING:
- The student’s tuition and fees for university studies, after a bill is received from the university/college. Payoff books required by university or college.
- Computer or laptop as required by school.
- Uniforms required by school.
- Medical, dental and eye care.
- Monthly stipend – not to be entire cost of living for student but a supplement.
THESE STUDENTS ARE CURRENTLY IN THE UNIVERSITY PROGRAM:
École Supérieure d’Infotronique d’Haiti
THESE STUDENTS ARE CURRENTLY IN THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL OR HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMS, OR ARE WAITING FOR ACCEPTANCE INTO THE UNIVERSITY PROGRAM: